Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Nuclear Apocalypse And Livejournal. It Just Fits I Guess.

With the latest news of Kim "Sea of Flames" Jong-Il's attempt to test a nuclear bomb, I was hoping that the dear leader would have added a new entry to the Kim Jong Il (the illmatic)'s Journal. No such luck. In fact the latest entry was from July 8th. I guess he's really busy building all that stuff to make a "sea of fire" and whatnot.

Maybe he's just reminiscing about the good ole days-



Who knows. He's a busy man. And so, so Ronrey..

Here is his last post to Bush-I'm thinking Junior confuses him.





You may have heard about the campaign advertisement created by Hollywood producer and director David Zucker that was "supposedly" intended to be used by GOP organizations in the closing weeks of the 2006 campaign. Allahpundit over at HotAir has the rundown, links included. Some funny stuff, I command you to go there and check it out or I will turn YOU in to a sea of flames.

Ok, maybe not a "SEA" of flames, maybe more like a "large puddle" of flames.

No comments: