Monday, January 15, 2007

So there's kinda cool but a little TOO crazy for me right now, and then there's... .Yah right...NO SERIOUSLY!!...Ya right..Lemme see.

A few months ago I stumbled across this cool video of these guys free-jumping off of cliffs and then gliding for a little while using this glider flight suit that looks like one o' them monkeys with the flappy armpits. It was cool, and it was set to a cool Red Hot Chili Peppers song, which is nice.

Here's
"kinda cool but a little TOO crazy for me right now"





Then I came across this other one of a guy taking it a few steps further. This would be the-

Yah right...NO SERIOUSLY!!...Ya right..Lemme see.....NNNNNOOOH WAAAAAAY!!!!!!!




Why yes, I have been pondering a skydive, if you must ask. Not a "hope" I make to the ground safely kind of skydive, but a "yeah, you'll be ok" kind of skydive. Because MAN does that stuff look like fun....

No comments: