Thursday, March 09, 2006

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things....

(sung without cadence to that song from the Sound of Music)

"When the Predators win,

When the 2nd highest listed google page for "michael moore douchebag" is my blog...


When I'm feeling fine...............I simply remember my favorite things and suddenleeeeee I'm fiiiiiiiine"
.......or something like that. My sister is the reason why I know so much about the Sound Of Music, catholic school and all. Annual renditions of the story of a swiss (jewish maybe?) family evading capture by the Nazi's has left an indelible mark on my psyche.

It's like Indiana Jones says....

[Upon opening the Well of the Souls and peering down into it]
Sallah: Indy, why does the floor move?
Indiana: Give me your torch.
[Sallah does, and Indy drops it in]
Indiana: Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?
Sallah: Asps. Very dangerous. You go first.


So there's supposed to be another Indiana Jones movie coming out (summer 2007? damn, I wanna see it NOW!)....As the beard says himself, "I am about to make Indiana Jones 4, which is, as far as I am concerned, the sweet dessert I give those who had to chow down on the bitter herbs that I’ve used in Munich."

You guys remember this scene?



Stealing the Ark of the covenant so that the Nazi's don't get it first.. Freaking people out. Good times man. Good times.


Yes, Mr. Stephen Spielberg, we have tasted your bitter, pointless herbs. Whatever...Just shutup and make Indy 4 already. Your fans (of which I am one) are craving it...

How about that though? I'm number 2 out of 73,000 as the most searched site for "michael moore douchebag"?

I'd like to thank the Academy...

No comments: