Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Why yes, I do speak Tequila...

And if you are looking for the greatest selection in town, Agave has it goin' on......




Politics anyone?


A McCain/Thompson ticket intrigues me. If I can't have it all with Fred, I'll take the best I can get.


Barack "come together" Obama? He wants to be a lion. But he's a lightweight and you know it.


Alexander the Great: "I would not fear a pack of lions led by a sheep, but I would always fear a flock of sheep led by a lion."

I want a candidate that picks up the reigns and points the most powerful flock of sheep the world has ever seen in the direction of prosperity and freedom.

If we elect a sheep for a leader, one who tries to make things "equal and mundane" we deserve what we get.

This election is like calling the Giants/Pats game..........No easy picks....

No comments: