Monday, April 27, 2009

Gonna be a long four years I think..

8th WSJ UPDATE: Airplane ‘Photo Op’ Angers 9/11 Witnesses.





Now I realize this photo-op was apparently ok'd by Louis Caldera, the current Director of the White House Military Office, who is lesser known for:

serving on the board of directors for IndyMac Bank from 2002 until its failure and subsequent seizure by the government in July 2008. In other words, he was there for the entire housing bubble while the bank destroyed itself.


Yeah, so I guess maybe he is lacking in foresight.

His apology came quick of course-

"Last week, I approved a mission over New York. I take responsibility for that decision. While federal authorities took the proper steps to notify state and local authorities in New York and New Jersey, it’s clear that the mission created confusion and disruption. I apologize and take responsibility for any distress that flight caused."


A mission? Really?

You want to impress the nation Obama?

Fire this idiot. Right now.

No comments: