Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hell Yes.........................

..........

One of the books I enjoyed thoroughly when I was younger was The Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe, by Douglas Adams. I didn't read all of the sequels, but I do remember reading most of them.

Ok, yes I was geeky. At times. Maybe most of the time. That's not important.

The good news I have to share if you hadn't heard already is that they are finished with the production of the movie version of Douglas Adam's book, and have released the trailer exclusively at Amazon here. Go check it out, as it appears that they somehow managed to recreate the book in movie form to the point where the book will not lose as much luster as is usually the case when going from novel to big screen.

And they cast Mos Def as Ford Prefect. What more could you ask?

If you are interested, and were also geeky when reading the book, you will enjoy the blog they have set up for the movie here. And yes, The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is still 42.

No comments: