Monday, April 19, 2004

For My Big Sis.......Don't send me anymore Michael Moore books.....


Yep, I have a big sis, and she works in the publishing industry, therefore she has access to many different sources of reading material at little cost to her. I have been the lucky recipient of many great books from my sister over the years, and I am most grateful that she has helped to increase the size of my reading shelf. I still have books to finish from last Christmas.

That being said, I now have to address something for my sister so it is perfectly clear, I FUCKING HATE MICHAEL MOORE. A LOT.

My sister and I have had our differences of opinion over politics before, but lately it has elevated to a new level due to the fact that I may not be voting Democrat this year, and may end up voting for Bush. I have grown weary of everyone blaming Bush for the worlds ills instead of where it belongs, Radical Islam.

Bush didn't pilot the planes on 9/11. Radical Islam did.

Bush doesn't tell his daughters that God will praise them if they strap a bomb to their chests and blow up women and children with it. Radical Islam does.

Bush isn't the problem in Iraq right now. Radical Islam is.

But the media apparently sells more newspapers if it shifts the blame away from those really responsible, than to find ways in which to pin it to Bush. This is truly sickening. But this is NOTHING compared to the crap-spewing donut-raiding US-hating enemy of freedom known as Michael Moore.

Here is the latest example of some the great bovined ones words of wisdom-

"First, can we stop the Orwellian language and start using the proper names for things? Those are not “contractors” in Iraq. They are not there to fix a roof or to pour concrete in a driveway. They are MERCENARIES and SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE. They are there for the money, and the money is very good if you live long enough to spend it.

Halliburton is not a "company" doing business in Iraq. It is a WAR PROFITEER, bilking millions from the pockets of average Americans. In past wars they would have been arrested -- or worse."


Really Mr Moore? Let's see what one of those mercenaries thinks about this description-

"What will my son be told about me, if I die in Kabul or abroad? 'He was a mercenary. What did he care for the humanitarian reasons? He was just in it for the money.'

I'd do it for nothing, if I could keep my family afloat. I'll bet you every one of those lads they hanged from the bridges felt the same. Maybe there are some people out there for whom this war could be just about money, or all about oil, but I sure don't know any of them."


I've noticed in all of the comments from people like Moore who claim the security officers from companies such as Blackwater were "mercenaries" who do not deserve sympathy neglect to mention that the four who were murdered in Fallujah were protecting a FOOD CONVOY. Not a big shipment of oil, or money, or guns, but FOOD. So does any sane person truly believe that a mercenary would risk his life to make sure poor hungry people got food? If you live in Moores world, you do.

But wait! Michael has more to say!

"There is a lot of talk amongst Bush's opponents that we should turn this war over to the United Nations. Why should the other countries of this world, countries who tried to talk us out of this folly, now have to clean up our mess? I oppose the U.N. or anyone else risking the lives of their citizens to extract us from our debacle. I'm sorry, but the majority of Americans supported this war once it began and, sadly, that majority must now sacrifice their children until enough blood has been let that maybe -- just maybe -- God and the Iraqi people will forgive us in the end."

So now Moore hopes that enough soldiers will die so those who supported the war will "learn their lesson" in regards to Bush and Iraq.

Moore hopes US soldiers die. Period. Spin it all you want, this is what he said- "that majority must now sacrifice their children until enough blood has been let.".

He's not just on the other side, he is the freaking enemy.

For some light reading sis, if you're still reading this far, I suggest you peruse the following sites to get some more background on this treachorous little lying filth, and suggest that you take anything he will soon spew out with a planet sized grain of salt.



MooreWatch

Bowling for Truth

Moore Exposed- the website that asks- "Should a 320lb man advise us on the evils of consumption?"

Micheal Moore Hates America

Moore Lies

And Michael Moore, I hope that you would continue to endorse the Democrats, thus confirming the suspicion I have that they are no longer the party of sanity and reason.


No comments: