Monday, August 23, 2004

Chris Lynch at A Large Regular gives us a timeline of Kerrys campaign throughout the month.


If you read this and still believe that Kerry is the better choice, more power to ya. Bush would have to absolutely crap all over the debates to get me to vote for Kerry at this point. I wouldn't trust Kerry to babysit my friends dogs right now, never mind lead the free world.

The Bob Dole quote that Kerry may never recover from-

"One day he's saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, throwing away his medals or his ribbons," Dole said. "The next day he's standing there, 'I want to be president because I'm a Vietnam veteran.

"Maybe he should apologize to all the other 2.5 million veterans who served. He wasn't the only one in Vietnam," said Dole, whose World War II wounds left him without the use of his right arm.
"

No comments: