Thursday, January 20, 2005

It's A Link Happy Day!!!...........

........

I don't like to be put on hold, but in the time it took for the person I'm waiting for to get me the information I need, I uncovered yet another treasure trove of comedy goodness.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Deep Thoughts- by Jack Handy.....

A few personal favorites.....

"A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby."

"I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then you could keep both Dracula AND Superman away."

"I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties"

......whoops! I'm off hold now...enjoy the Deep Thoughts folks.....

No comments: