Friday, January 21, 2005

You Know Those Motivational Signs?

........

You know, the ones that have a picture of some guy climbing a mountain or something and the caption reads something like "The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step" or "always believe in your dreams and you can accomplish anything".

I hate those things with a passion. The money would be better spent on just about anything else in the office we need. Especially for productivity.

Today I was emailed the following site, and it appears my mocking prayers have been answered.

Despair

Finally someone took those posters and wrote what everyone really thinks about them, and the results are freaking hilarious.

My two personal favorites-





And yes, I have been put on hold quite a bit today as you can see.....

No comments: