Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Knew Things Were Bad for The Spankees This Year, But..........

..........(via Michelle at ASV)



I didn't think that they had sunk quite this low. Apparently Sheffield can't get a date these days and has been reduced to groping Jeter after home runs. Such a shame, that.

Really. Tis' a tragedy. I guess that's what happens when you can't live down being on the team who had the WORST CHOKE IN POST SEASON HISTORY.

Should we, um I dunno, send him a card or something? Because this is just embarrassing.



"Please Derek? Let me hold you like you held me after Game Seven last year....It's been so long since I've felt this way..."

If TC comes by, he will be most displeased with this post. But hey, after the NBA Finals ends on thursday (GO PISTONS!!), I won't have much sportswise to speak of for a while minus the Spankees and my beloved 2004 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX.

Just sayin'..

No comments: