Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Off To DC For St. Paddy's Day..........

............


Yep, me and my best bud Fin are off to the nations capitol for one of my favorite holidays of the year, St. Patricks Day. A good friend of mine recently relocated to DC for a new job and has been missing Nashvegas pretty bad apparently, because he even missed US for chrissakes. I know, unbelievable. Anywhoo, we have alerted the local authorities of our forthcoming visit, and plan on arriving early evening Thursday to meet up with said bud and paint the town green.

We also have plans to go and see the various cool museums and memorials that the city has to offer. I would ask anyone reading this to check out the following list of places we plan on seeing and add or comment on what we should check out whilst in the Nations Capitol.

So far on the agenda is-
The National Air and Space Museum, The Smithsonian, The WWII Memorial, The National Mall, The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, and The National Geographic Museum at Explorers Hall. I could spend entire weeks at each of the aforementioned places, so it will be tough to squeeze it in in three days, but I'm excited for the opportunity.

Also on the main agenda will be lots of-



most likely matched with generous shots of



And considering my last vacation resulted in me getting chased by one of these-



I am thankful that we will be in a nice cold urban area with little chance of wandering in to a Steve Irwin set...

Have a great St Patricks Day folks, I'll try and post some from DC. There should also be plenty of incriminating photos when I return to post....

No comments: